Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Tamayo Federal Solutions LLC. We look forward to learning more about your background, experience and interests.
link to find the right opportunity for you. Then submit your resume via e-mail:
After you apply
- You will receive an email confirmation along with an Applicant Information Voluntary Form.
- The Recruiting Department pre-screens resumes to ensure compatibility with specific job openings and presents to hiring managers for consideration.
- You may be contacted for interview by Recruiting Department if your resume is a good match for current job opening.
(Please note, due to volume, we are not able to individually follow-up to confirm receipt of submitted information or provide other status updates. Any automated email confirmation received only indicates that your application has successfully reached the recruiter.)
Our interviewing process varies from position to position. Your interviews may be:
- By telephone
- One-on-one with the hiring manager or recruiter
- Panel interviews with a group
Interviewing team selects the best candidate for the position based on qualifications and years of experience
- Selected candidate will be contacted by our recruiters to extend an offer of employment
Applicants who interview with TFS are required to complete a TFS Application for Employment form prior to receiving an offer of employment. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of your reference check.
Thank you for exploring job opportunities with TFS.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is TFS’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran’s or marital status, and to base all employment decisions so as to further the principle of equal employment opportunity.